Hello Friends, Here i will suggest you the Best Payroll Services for you, the list is given below-
Best Payroll Service for Small Businesses- Intuit Payroll
Best Payroll Service for Sole Proprietors or S Corporations- Gusto
Best Payroll Service for Very Small Businesses- OnPay
Best Payroll Service for Household Employees- SurePayroll
Now let me explain that why these payroll are best for you.
(1).Why Intuit Payroll?
Intuit Payroll offers a variety of service plans that handle some, or all, payroll and payroll tax responsibilities. Intuit costs between $20 and $99 per month, plus $2 for each employee. Here is a detailed breakdown of why it’s our best pick.
Service Plans and Cost
Part of Intuit’s appeal is that its payroll services are available in three different plans, at three different price points. This gives businesses on varying budgets the ability to use this service. Many of the other payroll systems we looked into had only one plan at one price.
These are the three plans:
- Overview: The basic plan only runs payroll and does not handle any payroll tax obligations.
- Cost: $20 base fee for the first six months, plus $2 per employee. After six months, the base fee increases to $25 per month. If you pay for a year in advance, the base fee drops to $18.75 per month.
- Features and tax services: This package includes the ability to print instant paychecks for W-2 employees and 1099 workers, direct deposit, and live support. No tax services are included.
- Overview: This plan handles all payroll and some tax responsibilities.
- Cost: $31.20 base fee for the first six months, plus $2 for each employee. After six months, the base fee increases to $39 per month. If you pay for a year in advance, the base fee drops to $29.25 per month.
- Features and tax services: It includes everything in the basic package, plus calculates all federal and state payroll taxes. You are responsible for making all tax payments. The service also automatically fills in all the federal and most state payroll-tax forms for you and gives you the option of electronically paying these taxes. Additionally, this plan includes email reminders for taxes and the ability to print W-2 forms for employees.
- Overview: It handles all payroll and payroll tax responsibilities.
- Cost: $79 base fee for the first six months, plus $2 per employee. After the first six months, the base fee increases to $99 per month. There is no annual billing discount.
- Features and tax services: This package runs payroll, completes and files all federal, state and local forms, and guarantees tax payments are correct and on time. If Intuit makes an error, it will pay all the resulting payroll tax penalties that you incur. Intuit sets up this package for you by having a company representative enter all employee data and information into the system before you get started. In addition, the Full Service package takes care of processing and printing employees’ year-end W-2 forms.
(2). Why Gusto?
Gusto combines excellent customer service with an all-encompassing payroll service that’s easy to use. Gusto charges a base fee of $39 per month, plus $6 per employee or contractor. Here is a more detailed breakdown of why Gusto is our best pick.
Services & Features
Gusto offers everything a small business needs from a payroll provider. The service runs payroll and handles all payroll-tax obligations. What makes Gusto appealing to sole proprietors and S corporations is that its services are available for both W-2 employees and 1099 contractors. With Gusto you can run as many payrolls as you want each month for no extra costs. This is especially valuable for businesses working with contractors who aren’t all on the same pay schedule. Some of the services we examined based their pricing on how often businesses ran payroll each month. Having unlimited payrolls gives you the freedom of paying everyone when you want and not worrying about syncing each contractor onto the same pay cycle. With this service, employees and contractors can be paid by direct deposit or check.
(3). Why OnPay?
OnPay combines an easy-to-use and comprehensive online payroll system with excellent customer service. It charges a monthly base fee of $36, plus $4 per employee. Here’s a more detailed breakdown of why OnPay is our best pick.
Services and Features
OnPay’s online payroll services take care of all payroll and payroll tax responsibilities for small businesses. The service allows an unlimited number of payroll runs each month for W-2 employees and 1099 contract workers. The option to run payroll at any time allows you to create multiple pay schedules for different types of employees. For example, contract workers can be paid every week and salaried employees every other week. Not all online payroll services allow unlimited payroll runs. Some of the providers we considered charge by pay period, which drives up costs, depending on how often employees are paid. With OnPay, employees can be paid by check or direct deposit. For direct deposit, employees are paid two days after each pay run. You can also print out checks for employees using any standard printer. The checks are created automatically and do not require any special software.
(4). Why SurePayroll?
SurePayroll offers services for all types of household employees, allows unlimited payroll runs and provides full tax services. SurePayroll charges a monthly fee of $49.99 for one employee, plus $4 for each additional household worker. Here’s a more detailed breakdown of why it’s our best pick.
Services & Features
SurePayroll provides everything household employers need from a payroll service. The company handles all payroll and payroll tax responsibilities.
Nanny Payroll Service
Unlike some of the other providers we considered that only offered services for child care providers, SurePayroll can be used for all types of household employees: nannies, elder caregivers, home care providers, private nurses, drivers, yard workers and cooks. With SurePayroll, you can run payroll as often as you want each month and pay household employees with a written check or by direct deposit. Not all of the services we analyzed offered direct deposit for household workers. The service also handles all payroll tax obligations. This includes calculating and deducting Social Security, Medicare and federal and state unemployment taxes, along with filling out and filing federal, state and local tax forms. In addition, it makes all tax payments for you. SurePayroll provides a 100% guarantee that your taxes will be filed and paid correctly and on time. Should an error be made, the company pays any of the fines or interest fees you incur. Not all of the services we looked into offered this type of guarantee. SurePayroll also files a quarterly 1040-ES on your behalf and provides you with a signature-ready Schedule H (Form 1040) that attaches to your annual 1040 filing.