Learn Here Enabling SMS in Tally ERP 9
You can add a Tally.NET user and allow SMS for this user from Security Control.
To add a Tally.NET user and allow SMS
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3 : Cmp Info > Security Control > Users and Passwords.
2. Select Tally.NET User from the list of security profiles.
3. Enter the e-mail address in the field Name of User.
4. Enable the option Allow SMS.
Note: For existing users, enable the option Allow SMS to authorize querying for information through SMS.
The Users for Company screen appears as shown below:
5. Press Enter to save.
Enabling SMS Feature in Tally.ERP 9
You can enable the SMS Feature in Tally.ERP 9 from TSS Features.
To enable the SMS feature
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > TSS Features.
Note: Set the option Use security control to Yes while creating or altering a company to enable TSS Features.
2. Enable the option Enable SMS access.
3. Enter a short name for the company in the field Company name for SMS. The company’s short name cannot exceed ten characters.
4. Press Enter to save.